100% Polyester Sheets & Pillowcases (Price/Dozen)
$1.44/Ea. to $4.47/Ea.Bright White, 100% Polyester,120 GSM Fabric, Stock Subject to Availability, Shipping Varies Based on your location.
Ship Within 1-3 Days ( Excluding order date )
Select Pk. Size
MicroLux™ Microfiber White Hospital Sheets are created with thousands of soft microfibers creating the ultimate comfort that compares to T-1000 linens. The innovative MicroLux™ fabic not only provides the best comfort, but saves time and money by drying quicker and lasting up to two times longer than blended cotton/poly linens in the institutional and commericial laundering process.
Longest Durability - Lasts 2x Longer Than Blended Linens
Highest Stain Resistance and Bright White Color Retention
120 GSM Fabric
100% MicroLux™ Microfiber Fabric (compares to 1000 Thread Count)
1.5 Inch Hem on Sheets and Pillowcases
The innovative MicroLux™ (Microfiber) fabric saves resources while providing patients with soft, comfortable linen. Made of 100% poly for strength, it washes with less energy, dries in a fraction of the time, and performs longer than poly/cotton blends.
In service longer
- No cotton to break in
- Tape washes right out
- Less prone to staining
- Competitors return linens so as not to mix with their own (inferior) product.
Softer, suppler feel
- Brushed on both sides to provide caressing feel against patients’ skin
- Improves patient experience resulting in better care marks from patients
- Feels like 1000 thread count
Stays whiter longer
- No cotton/polyester mix
- Remains pristinely white
- Cleaner, premium look with brighter white perceived as cleaner and finer
- Improved linen quality premium enough for a luxury cruise line
- Longer service without wearout
- No lost product in competitor shuffle
- Priced similar to T180's cost
- Much shorter conditioning time
- Equal production time to cotton/poly
- Lower iron temperature required
- Static bar needs to be effective
- Available pad and roller adjustments